We offer free shipping on orders over £45.
It can take up to 48 hours to process your order, but we will endeavour for it to be quicker than this. Once processed, orders will be couriered on a next day service.
For a guaranteed Monday delivery, please place your order by 6pm on the Thursday before.
On the rare occasion we will not be able to dispatch an order due to circumstances beyond our control. If this does happen, we will contact you to let you know of the issue and what we propose to do regarding your order.
We do not ship draught beer as the beer is likely to spoil when stored for a few days in an ambient temperature warehouse and we want you to have our beer when it’s tasting its best!
We cannot supply outside of the UK. Delivery charges to the Highlands and Islands are higher than quoted. If you are ordering from these areas, then we will let you know how much the additional delivery charge will cost before processing your order.
All delivery charges are quoted inclusive of VAT
All our deliveries will be carried out by a courier. The beer will be suitably packaged for travel but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against breakages. If a breakage has occurred, please contact the Brewery on 01635 767090 with your order number and details.
Please ensure that someone over the age is available to sign for the package upon arrival as all orders must be signed for.
• Beer bought in polypins, pins, and firkins (draught beer) are all bright beer which means they do not need time to settle. This also means the beer has a shelf life of 5 days from purchase, so bear that in mind when ordering. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on draught beer that isn’t faulty.
• Please note that the cost of the 72-pint firkin includes a deposit of £85 which will be refunded when the empty firkin is returned.
• Online discount codes exclude Mixed Cases of Ale, Growler & Fill, Three Bottle Gift Box, Runaway Gift Box, the Runaway Beers Case, Merch, Gifts, Events & Tours unless stated otherwise.
Events & Vouchers
• We cannot refund event tickets once purchased unless extenuating circumstances have occurred.
• Brewery Tour and gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from purchase.
• We will send a confirmation email for all event tickets purchased unless otherwise stated.
• Brewery Tour vouchers are posted out.
These terms and conditions govern the use of the Renegade Beer Club discount card.
The discount card entitles the beer club member to 10% off all purchases online, in the shop or in the Taproom & Kitchen.
Discount cards must not be passed on to 3rd parties. Renegade Brewery reserves the right to refuse the discount if not redeemed by the card owner.
Discount cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
If a card is lost, you must notify Renegade Brewery so that the card is made inactive. New cards will be posted out by Renegade.
Renegade Brewery cannot accept any discount without the use of the physical card.
The 10% discount can be used in the online shop (www.renegadebrewery.co.uk) when using your membership number in the ‘Coupons & Gift Cards’ box at checkout
Renegade Brewery reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the discount card at any time.
Renegade Brewery reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the discount at any time.
Renegade Brewery may refuse to redeem the discount if reasonably considered the scheme is being used fraudulently.
Photocopies, torn, defected cards will not be accepted.
Renegade Brewery decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By using the discount card entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and conditions.
Unfortunately we cannot honour your discount unless you have your membership card on your person. We need your magic number to enter into our till.